Tuesday, April 9, 2013

Chocolate Fix




If you are ever in desperate need of a chocolate fix, go straight to Tallarico’s Chocolates in Bethlehem. Their variety of chocolates is so large that I stood at the display mesmerized for several minutes. I also felt really indecisive because I desperately wanted to try every single one.
Tallarico’s website says their flavors and textures range from smooth to buttery to even explosive, and they are not kidding. The explosive flavored chocolates they are referring to are their cayenne meltaways. When I was first told to try one I was extremely skeptical, but it only took one bite to win me over. I was pleasantly surprised at how well the combination of dark chocolate and spices worked together.
The best part about Tallarico’s is that there is something for everyone. Sea salted caramels are my personal favorite (pictured up top), but if you like fruity, nutty, crunchy or spicy chocolate, you can find it there as well. 

No comments:

Post a Comment