Friday, April 12, 2013

Slutty Brownies


After seeing countless pictures of Slutty Brownies on Instagram and Pinterest, I had to try them out for myself. Even though there are 3 components to this sinfully delicious treat (cookies, Oreos, and brownies), they are one of the easiest things I’ve ever baked.
When my mother asked me what I was baking and I replied slutty brownies, she looked at me like I had six heads—why did I just refer to my brownies as being ‘slutty’? I figure the reason is because sometimes you are just not perfectly content with one of these goodies like Oreos, and need at least two more things like brownies and cookies to fully satisfy your sweet tooth. 
While some people might think the combination of these three things will be overwhelmingly sweet and taste gross, it does not. Who ever thought of this idea was a genius because I could not stop eating them.
To make this trendy treat you will need a 9 x 9 inch baking pan lined with foil. Then get two packages of Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chip cookie dough and cover the bottom of the pan with it to make the first layer (you can make your own cookie dough if you’d like, but buying it pre-made makes it go a lot faster). For the second layer, place Oreo’s side-by-side covering the cookie dough. Then make brownies from whatever mix you like and pour it on top of the Oreos and cookie dough for the third layer. Bake this in a 350-degree oven for about 40 minutes and your done! Enjoy! 

No comments:

Post a Comment